Quick PDF Library is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-03-20. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Quick PDF Library(TM) is a powerful royalty-free PDF developer SDK - including a 500+ function API for use with ASP, ActiveX, VB, VB Script, C++, C#, Delphi and more...
* TrueType font support (including font embedding)
* Built-in barcode support
* Import and append to any existing PDF file
* Encryption and decryption (including 128-bit encryption)
* Digital Signatures
* Advanced drawing, including circles and arcs
* Outline and hypertext functions
* Embedded image support
* Rotated text, multi-line paragraph text, word-wrapped paragraph text
* Save-to-stream and Load-from-stream support for web serving
* Page cloning technology
* PDF merging technology
* Form field support
* Advanced page extraction
* Page combining and imposition
* Import/header files for ActiveX and DLL in C++ and C#
* Import/header files for DLL in Delphi, PowerBASIC, PowerBuilder and VisualBasic
Quick PDF Library also includes a full built-in PDF rasterizer allowing PDFs to be rendered to the screen
Quick PDF Library (version 7.14) has a file size of 3.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 272 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.